The Soothing Stitch Circle is a nurturing membership founded by award winning textile artist Ekta Kaul, to enable you to develop skills and confidence in stitch; and strengthen your own authentic creative expression, while slowing down with intention, celebrating playful exploration and nourishing creativity.
The Membership will enable you to
- spark your innate creative spirit
- strengthen your own creative expression
- shift your stitched art from feeling a bit lost to finding a focus true to yourself
- develop skills and confidence in stitch through learning and practice
- carve out space to slow down with intention
- celebrate playful exploration without fear of judgement
- nourish your creativity
- connect with a supportive global family of kindred spirits who are on a similar journey as you.
Doors for Soothing Stitch Circle membership are opening again in October 2021. Please join the waiting list to hear when.
Join the Waitlist
THE ARTFUL STITCH JOURNEY | 26-29 Oct 2021
An invitation to go on a journey with me to rekindle your creativity and get a look behind the curtain of Stitch Circle membership . If you are feeling unsure of how to find the path to joyful creativity or have lost that path as life took over, join me on this 4-day voyage, designed to help you reconnect with your creative self.
For more details click here